Saturday, May 11, 2013

My Inspiration

I talk a lot. People can't get me to shut up. Only music. Well when I am not singing. But I procrastinate a lot. And I find a whole lot of random stuff on the Internet--music wise. I stay busy.

So I like all this music, these festivals, those events. And I like to tell people. Some are unresponsive. I figure if you read my blog you read it on purpose. Might as well write some good stuff for you.

I like jam bands, rootsy stuff, sythny pop, one hit wonders, Britpop, Louisville, the blues, bob dylan, foreign bands, good ole boys, those bands of the bottom of the festivals lists, throwbacks...but don't ask me about country music because it doesn't make a damn bit of sense to me so I'll talk right over you.

"You gotta stand for something or you'll fall for anything." --John Mellencamp

Long Live ear X-tacy

No comments:

Post a Comment