Sunday, December 8, 2013

2014 Grammy Predictions

These predictions are made in accordance with who I want to win, not who will win. If I wrote about who will win, what fun would that be? Because the Grammys likely won't give an award to the best music anyway...

Oh yeah, I only I predicted the categories that I feel have really good music in them or are the top awards.

All the nominees can be found by clicking here

Record of the Year: Radioactive--Imagine Dragons
 
 Album of the Year: Random Access Memories--Daft Punk

Song of the Year: Royals--Lorde
 
Best New Artist: Kacey Musgraves
 
Best Rock Performance: Radioactive--Imagine Dragons (second award for same song so I threw in a different video: On Top Of The World)

Best Rock Song: Ain't Messin' 'Round--Gary Clark Jr.
 
Best Alternative Music Album: Modern Vampire of the City--Vampire Weekend
 
Best Country Solo Performance: I Want Crazy--Hunter Hayes
 
Best Country Song: Merry Go 'Round--Kacey Musgraves
 
Best Country Album: Same Trailer Different Park--Kacey Musgraves
 
Best Dance Electronic Album: Random Access Memories--Daft Punk

 
 
WHAT DO YOU SAY?!

No comments:

Post a Comment